Here comes the crystal lite addiction FF

Date: 06/05/2000
From: Tigs

Reality Check
It was going to be quick and easy
In and out she promised up a grab and go
Wasn't she here a few days ago?

My heart hurts looking at this void
Now I have to make a choice
Follow my love or follow my friend?

Time for a gut wrenching punch
The pixie, the enemy and the teacher
In search of the boy genius

We go the other way
The singer, the muscle and the tag along
To find another brainiac to help us

________________________________________
The six sliders land back at the coordinates from Logan's timer only to find the world a barely survivable husk. They are unable to find any survivors of whatever catastrophe struck. The group splits in two each threesome taking a timer. They hope to find what happened, since Logan's timer shows several vortexes have left this world to several new ones.
________________________________________

Eeek. It's time to write some more poems and come up with some more plots. This is the last of the poems I have written. And I only have four more plots. Good thing I'm over my block--but this has been so much fun I can't stop now.

Thank you for reading and replying. I'm in a strange place right now and coming to some startling realizations. It's nice to know my work is appreciated and that people are enjoying it. All of you who I've gotten to know thru this board and have taken the time to read these have reminded me of my true passion. So thanks.

ktf
Tigs


Crystal lite? EEeeewww!

Date: 06/05/2000
From: EustiSlider


At least the poem is as good as ever.

--Eusti


Ugh! I need a drink now. Crystal lite? That's gonna haunt me all day.

So. . . lemonade or fruit punch?

Date: 06/05/2000
From: Stoker_chick


As for me, I could go for some jello shots at the moment, but that's beside the point. I wish I could think of some compliment that's not getting redundant, I hope you know that each of these have been individually inspiring. I'm glad that our support has at least been of some help to you, though. I'd give you some ideas if I could think of any, but I'm one of those people with permanent writers block :).

Peace out.

Stoker

Please write more!

Date: 06/05/2000
From: KittenBrat


You know how much I love your stuff! And you can't leave us hanging!

KittenBrat

P.S. How d'ya like the new handle?

Poems

Date: 06/05/2000
From: nole9


I'm not quite sure how to say this....so here goes.

Thanks for writing poems. I have really enjoyed them. I have disliked poems ever since high school english. Lots of boring teachers who empressed upon us the "rules" of poetry. Reading your poems has given me a new apprecation for poems in general.

I think that was what I was trying to day, if not, I hope you got the point.

Thanks for writing.

I love it!

Date: 06/06/2000
From: Doctor_Quinn


I hope you don't plan on stopping anytime soon! I'm really enjoying these. This is something I look forward to read, and I can't help but be impressed.


The good doctor

Tigs, another great poem.

Date: 06/06/2000
From: dellyone


Tigs,

Keep on writing. I'll keep on reading as so many others.


dellyone

PS

Thanks for that long chat the other night so that I could bounce some ideas off.

I'd like to see that one expanded!

Date: 06/07/2000
From: Yeontoo


Dear Tigs,

Now that you are over your 'writer's block', you wanna write this one out in long form? (the rest of the story?)

(hey, I thought writers block, meant that a block was stopping the writer from writing, I need Your block hun!)

Blessings,
Yeontoo

Original URL http://bboard.scifi.com/bboard/browse.cgi/1/5/545/21116
Nominated by DMD

 

Discuss this post in the HoF Forum
Prev UpNext