FIELD TRIP pt. 1

Date: 1/12/2000
From: HurriKain

11:06 am

Outside of the Story Game Cave, over a dozen people were waiting with champagne bottles, towels, and other items. But for some reason, the group was very excited. One woman was seen packing condoms in a paper bag. And the amist of all the excitement, they all seem to be waiting on someone.

Sarah<pacing around with a large bag with champagne and chocolates>:Where's HK?
SL4ever<acting like Beavis on speed>:HEH HEHMMHEH I'M GONNA SCORE!!! HEH HEH HEH I'M GONNA SCORE!!! HEH HEH MMMHEH
MTwain<smacks SL4ever>: Calm down man!
SL4ever: I'll be good.
Blinker: I'm just a dog ready to bury its bone.
Sliding_Capt_Bridger: Woof!
Blinker: What happened to your little Quistis friend?
SCB: She said "something came up" and she decided to miss it.
Mychand: I wonder how are we going to get there?
goldenangel<carrying a big bottle of warm lotion>: I don't know, I thought a normal timer cannot handle massive amounts of people.
BritSlider<holding spaz>: Are you ready, Nancy?
spaz119: The question is, are YOU ready...grrrrr...
Blinker: give me a break.
Robin14334: Where the hell is that guy? We might have already missed the opening ceromonies by now.
SL4ever: The "party" doesn't start until 12 noon exactly.
Mychand: I wonder what's keepi...

Here sentence stopped as a yellow school bus was approaching them. When it stopped, "Story Game BBoard Bus" was written on the side with bold lettering.

HK<sitting in the driver's seat>: Everyone ready? Sorry I was late, bad traffic. Come on in!

Everyone there eagerly climbed on and grabbed seat. Brit and spaz grabbes a seat together at the front on the bus and Sarah reserved a seat for her and HK. To them it was like a regular feild trip on their bus back in grade school.
At the very end on the isle, there was a watercooler and a boxes fill with...items.

SL4ever<turning on and holding his camcorder>: And so, this begins the erotic adventures of Dex Diggler. Moments from now, there will be many places to explore, many women to meet, and many boobs to fondle. Yes, soon beg....

Blinker<holding his camcorder, eying SL4ever>: Dex, you brought one too?
Sliding_Capt_Bridger<holding his camcorder>: Why am I not surprised...
SL4ever: You too?
Robin14334<holding her camcorder>: Good, keep fighting! This will make a great opening sequence...
Mychand: What is this "The Blair Witch Project"?

sorry, FT pt. 1.2

Date: 1/12/2000
From: HurriKain

*purged*

Hehehehehehehe

Date: 1/12/2000
From: LadyGuinevere

*purged*

Hey, Hey, Hey We're on our way!

Date: 1/12/2000
From: HotelTwilightZone

*purged*

crap!

Date: 1/12/2000
From: sflite

*purged*

On the prowl...

Date: 1/12/2000
From: wadesdiary

*purged*

WooHoo!!

Date: 1/12/2000
From: goldenangel

*purged*

Whoa!

Date: 1/13/2000
From: SouthernSlider

*purged*

Original URL http://bboard.scifi.com/bboard/browse.cgi/1/5/1095/2176
Nominated by Blinker

 

Discuss this post in the HoF Forum
Prev UpNext