FIELD TRIP pt. 5

Date: 1/21/2000
From: HurriKain


Southern_Slider was sitting on a throne somewhere in Town Square being serviced by 3 men. One man was rubbing and licking her feet, another one was rubbing her body with oil and the thrid one was giving her, er, oral pleasure.

Southern_Slider: I must have died and gone to heaven....ooohhh.

Aelita walked by looking for a poential mate.

Aelita: What the hell?
SS: Hi Aelita, honey.
Aelita: How did you get them?
SS: I don't know. They were like stray dawgs looking for a master. It has to be the accent. :-)
Aelita: You are so lucky.
SS: Oh, I want you meet another one of my "dawgs".

A big buff man appeared.

SS: This is Jacques. Since these guys have been keeping me busy, I couldn't find time for this honey.
Jacques <heavy French accent>: You don't mind if I join you, your higness.
Aelita: What?
Jacques: The Southern Belle have told us aboput you being the "Queen of Tula"?
Aelita <sheepinsh grin>: Oh, Oui oui monsuer.

------------------------------------------------------------

Blinker: So how 'bout it ladies, let get our own matress reserved here.

Blinker had two women with him, one on each arm.

Blinkgirl #1: mmm hmmm.....
Blinkgirl #2: lead the way, big boy <rubbing her fingers through his tuft>

Blinker's excitement grew as the walked to an empty mattress near an alley.

Blinker: Why do you girls stay right here while I'll get something special...
B.Girl: OK, but don't make us wait to long. <after that statement the two women started caressing each other.>
Blinker: Thank you God!

Blinker rushed off to another free bin. He could'nt make up his mind on either bringing the whipped cream or chocolate syrup. The he saw a woman that caought his eye. Sabrina Lloyd, after finished making "amends" with Kari wuhrer, decided to look for more action. She eyed Blinker, giving her a lustful look then walked off. blinker was hypnotized by her steamingly naked body walking off in the distance, until the two women he had earlier were calling out to him. This stuck him with a dilemma: should he run after SL or should he stay with the two chicks and look for Sabrina later?
------------------------------------------------------------

Mychand was having a banana at the cafetria, when she eyed a gentleman eating a peach looking at her. When there eyes met, the man started to eat the peach passionately. Mychand, who was willing to play the seductive game, replied by sensually enjoying her banana. The gentleman relied by licking the fleshy opening of the bite before, and Mychand licked up and down the remain of her fruit.

spaz119 <holding Britslider's hand>: hey Angie!
<Mychand suddenly stops licking>
Mychand: Hey spaz...
BritSlider: What the hell where you doing?
Mychand: Umm....welll.....
spaz: Ah, enjoying your banana I see... Have you ever read the TTrio's fanfic. ;-)
Mychand: <sigh>


TO BE CONTINUED........

Hey, SS

Date: 1/21/2000
From: goldenangel

*purged*

Woo Hoo!!!!!

Date: 1/21/2000
From: SouthernSlider

*purged*

Original URL http://bboard.scifi.com/bboard/browse.cgi/1/5/1095/2210
Nominated by Blinker

 

Discuss this post in the HoF Forum
Prev UpNext