FIELD TRIP pt. 7

Date: 1/24/2000
From: HurriKain

2:04

Sliding_Capt_Bridger was walking down the street towards Aqua Harbor. After getting some action at Town Square, he was literally walking on air.

SCB: Man, that Viagra came in handy! I better rest before I g...

Then he saw her. Sabrina was getting some whipped cream and strawberries out of a nearby free bin on the same street in which SCB was on. When she looked up, she saw him staying at her, and them smiled at him lustfully. Little did Bridger know that the last dose of Viagra was still in his system, and that made look like he was still...ready to conquer.

At the site of him, Sabrina sendually eats a strawberry and walked off...

10 minutes later, Bridger still stood there with his mouth open. Then he came to his senses and looked for the woman of his dreams.

------------------------------------------------------------

BritSlider: So, what did you do on this world, Mychand?

Mychand was too embarassed to answer. After Brit and Spaz arrived, the man that she was lusting with seemed to jot something down and leave She was hoping to get to know the guy...a little better.

Spaz119: Me and mark had a GREAT time at the hotel...
BritSlider <caressing spaz's hand>: we're planning on doing all the positions of the Kama Sutra. We've done 30 so far.
spaz: We could've done more, but big boy here needed something to snack on. I wonder if this place have some King Size Snickers...
Mychand: Excuse me, I hear nature calling...

As Mychand headed bathroom, she passed by the lusty gentlemen's table, She saw the remains of the peach he was eating and a note:

I love the way you handle your fruit, please meet me at the Luvscape.

Jeff

After reafing this, Mychand smiled and giggled with glee. After she used the restroom, she planned on grabbing some fruit before meeting her "date".

------------------------------------------------------------

After meeting each other through Southern_slider, Aelita and Jacques was ready to do the deed. But the proclaimed Queen of Tula was covered in Whipped cream from chest to torso.

Aelita: Oh Jaques. I love the way you serve royalty.
Jacques: Anything for you, your highness... <starts licking up the whipped cream.>

By the sound of that remark, Aelita grabbed Jacqued heavily muscled back, as he worked his toungue down to the "sacred palace".

Aelita: Ohhhh yeah.....OOOOooohhhh Yee...SACRE BLEU!!!!!!

 

TO BE CONTINUED...
<off to watch the "Deep Thoat" series>

Hey, a man need SOME inspirartion :-)

I hope you've

Date: 1/24/2000
From: LadyGuinevere

*purged*

Don't...

Date: 1/24/2000
From: Hawk50

*purged*

Talk about...

Date: 1/24/2000
From: wadesdiary

*purged*

WooHoo!!

Date: 1/24/2000
From: goldenangel

*purged*

Original URL http://bboard.scifi.com/bboard/browse.cgi/1/5/1095/2215
Nominated by Blinker

 

Discuss this post in the HoF Forum
Prev UpNext