Sliding Leap Fanfic...Part 27

Date: 01/02/2002
From: ScifiSTP


Al then came forward again. He had never just told Ziggy the information. He always put the information directly into the hand link. They hadn’t gotten the hand link up yet so this was the best he had to do. From there Ziggy could search the archives and try to figure out what Sam had leapt into Michael Mallory for. Wade, Rembrandt and the professor had a pretty good idea.

There was silence as Ziggy researched for solid proof that Wade, Remmy and the professor were right. As they waited the heard a loud scuffle down the hall. Some people didn’t pay much attention, but others took notice. With that one of the officers went to check the hall.
“Stop right where you are.” The officer said as he saw Logan with a hostage. Close by to her was a project worker on the ground with his head bleeding. Slowly Logan moved forward, being very careful.

“ No. It seems to me I have the upper hand here.” Logan said.” I only want Quinn Mallory.” She declared. She kept moving forward with her gun pointed at her hostage’s head. The officer kept his eyes peeled on Logan, barely even blinking. By now everyone was frozen, watching the trouble unfold. Even though Quinn and Al were holograms, they didn’t know what to say or do. Logan kept making her way to the others. “ I don’t have any problem with your project, just Quinn Mallory.” She informed them as she reached the crowd in the control room. No one knew what to do. Nothing like this had ever happened.

“I have been able to figure out with an 89.2 percent accuracy as to why Dr. Beckett has leapt into Michael Mallory on September the 24th, 1994.” Ziggy said as she interrupted the situation. Everyone was startled by her interruption, especially Logan.

“Who the hell is that?” Logan shouted.” I want some answers. What’s going on?” she insisted. She seemed more frantic and uneasy. With that Sam had to do something.

“Stay calm. I can explain everything.” Sam said. Logan had no clue that she was talking to Sam, she saw Quinn.

“Just the backstabber I wanted.” She said as she eyes lit up.” Now your coming with me.” She said as she pointed the gun at him.

“It’s not that easy.” Sam said.” I may look like Quinn, but I’m not. I am Sam Beckett, the man who has switched places with Quinn. Until we do here what needs to be done, Quinn will not return. And with you waving that gun around delaying the situation is helping.”

Original URL http://bboard.scifi.com/bboard/browse.cgi/1/5/533/3775
Nominated by sliderules

 

Discuss this post in the HoF Forum
Prev UpNext